Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Make Big Money Blogging - Pick a Niche!

It has been a long while since I posted to this blog.  I started it and then abruptly stopped it because I had a lot of other projects going on.  I have much more free time now and will be posting regularly so please subscribe to get my latest posts.

Recently I read that 81% of the people who blog never even make $100 and the vast majority make less than $3.50 per day.  I got this information from a very informative blogging article by Melanie Pinola.  The name of the article is "Can I Really Make a Living by Blogging."

To make money blogging you have to work at it and, although, I have not posted in awhile in this blog, I maintain a blog with tens of thousands of page views.  I have met with many failures and I have met with success.  You can learn a lot from me as I have tried lots of things that have cost me money and have resulted in failure.  I finally figured this out and now know how you can make a lot of money blogging.

It really is not that hard.  You just have to have the right method and follow it to the tee.  The people who fail are the people that aimlessly write blogs with no preparation for the future posts.  If you do this, blogging can be fun but it is most likely that it won't be profitable.

Follow this blog from right now and I will take you right through a new blog that will make me a lot of money while you can watch and duplicate my efforts.  The first thing that I want you to do today is pick your niche.  I will say this again because this step is very important:

Make Money Blogging Step One - Pick a niche!

Take a day to think about your niche. You are going to be investing some time writing so make sure you like your niche.  When you have picked a niche (a particular subject to write about) it is time to start a Blogger blog.

Why pick a blogger blog?  The main reason is that Blogger is run by the largest search engine in the world; Google.  Blogger blogs are search engine friendly and you can easily place Google adsense on them and make a little passive money by doing so.

If you rely on Google adsense alone, you may end up as one of the 81% of the people who never make $100.  However, when you combine other income streams with Google adsense, your earnings will skyrocket.  As your viewership increases, so will your adsense earnings too!

Whether you have a blog and are tired of making pennies a month or are just starting a blog, I can help you out.  Subscribe to my blog for free and follow my posts.  So get ready to start making money by blogging. Have fun picking your new niche and I will be talking to you soon!

Thinking of selling Tee shirts from your blog?  Click here, I just started it in late 2018.

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.