Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Niche Picked Now Write and Place Ads on Your Blog

Ok, you should now have a niche and are ready to write about it.  In my last post, I told you that I would take you through an example blog and show you how I will make big money with it.  Well, that example blog is this one.  Although I started it back in 2012, I have made very little money from it because I have not tried to yet. But now I am going to start adding ads.

Why?  Simply put, I have not put much into it.  I made a couple posts and then placed some Adsense ads on it.  As of today, October 22, 2015 the Adsense ads make pennies a month which is what yours most likely will do if you just make a few posts and then give up.  Don't give up!  I will show you ways to make your blog a powerhouse. I abandoned this blog for some years as I am a writer and was focusing my time on that.  Now I am done writing my novel and other short stories and am more focused on blogging for money again.

Now that you have an idea of what you want to write about, the first step is to write an introduction and tell your readers what your blog is about and what they can expect to find in your new blog.  For example, this blog is made for those who want to make the most money blogging.  It is made for the people who want to someday make a very good living blogging.  You can expect in the future to see firsthand how to make the most money from your blog.

After you write about 10 blog posts here on blogger, the very first thing you should do is open a free Google Adsense account and place adsense ads on your blog.  Don't be discouraged when you are not making money right away.  It takes awhile but you want to have the ads in place like I do now in this blog.  So go ahead and sign up for Google Adsense now.

After you sign up and are ready to start placing ads, simply go to your Blogger blog list and select that little down arrow.  Here it is at the end of my blog name,  Notice the number of visitors I have had to this blog so far.  It is not many because I have not really worked hard on this blog yet.  I will show you this number exploding in the future.

When you hit the down arrow, you should go to "Layout."  Here you will see the Layout of your blog.  Now, go to "add a gadget" where you want the Adsense ads to show.  When you click on this, you will see a bunch of things you can put in the space.  One of them is Google Adsense.  From your Google Adsense account, you want to create an ad and simply copy the code and put it in the Adsense space of your blog.

After you have ads on your blog, now it is time to start writing so that people can find and read your blog.  Google ads are called "passive" income.  Basically, the more people that come to your blog, the higher your Google ad revenue will be.  However, this is sometimes not the case.

You are not allowed to tell people to click on your ads so it is possible that few people will.  For this reason, I am not a huge fan of "passive advertising."  Sure, you will make some money by placing Google ads on your blog, but there are much more lucrative ways to make money from your blog. Just think of adsense money as your night out money.  Maybe you will only get one night out a year with it but that is better than nothing.

Later on, you are going to learn how to make big money from your blog with "aggressive advertising."  Aggressive advertising is where you take control and make as much as you work for. Have fun writing and please share your blog in a comment so that I can follow it and watch it develop into a money making machine!

And if you want to see how I am doing in 2018 selling tee shirts online check this out Tee Shirt Lessons Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for generating THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.