Friday, October 26, 2018

Evaluating Teespring Today

Today I went to Teespring and evaluated them as a possible tee shirt supplier.  They have a very well put together website and I was really impressed with their customer service chat.  A huge plus compared to Teechip which so far I rank as having poor customer service.

Will I switch to Teespring?  I very well might.  But I will give Teechip a chance and am patiently waiting for my first order to arrive.  As of today, October 26, 2018 Teechip is less expensive than Teespring is on one shirt.  And, if you order more than one shirt, Teechip is far cheaper.

Teespring advertises free shipping which is nice but Teechip is still cheaper including their shipping.  Not by much but noticeable.  This price cut becomes very large if you are ordering more than one shirt so in the long run you will save a lot of money by using Teechip.

Having said that, so far I am really not happy with Teechips customer service.  When I ordered shirts I did not even know that the order went through.  I had to check Paypal.  Shortly after though, I did receive an email from Teechip giving me my order number.

As a guy just starting out selling t shirts, I think that the cost is very important.  I can do without great customer service right now in order to make some money.  Perhaps Teechip will work on this area and pay more people to help them with customer service.  Maybe they have growing pains.

If you do want to jump right in with me and join Teechip before I am done reviewing it fully, here is the link.  I will make a few pennies if you join through this link but we can work together to make our tee shirt business a success.  PLEASE NOTE:  SO FAR MY REVIEW IS NOT OVER AND I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM YET.

But here it is if you want to jump right in....Teechip  

2 comments:

  1. MMMFS PREMIUM FUTURE BUY SRTRANSFIN ABOVE 1242 TGTS 1246-1250 SL AT 1235.80
    PREMIUM FUTURE BUY SRTRANSFIN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS ACHIEVED FINAL TGT BOOK FULL PROFIT @1250
    Get Free Trials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Really helpful...Amazing Content..Get Money Tips here...

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.