Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Teechip Campaign 3 Results

I am beginning to get the feeling that this business is going to be a flop.  Once again, I have no tee shirt sales to report and have spent money advertising and quite a bit of time designing the shirts.
Teechip recommends Facebook advertising and so far I have found it to be unproductive and expensive.


As you can see by my results, I have had 19 people (and paid for more clicks than that) visit my Teechip promotion and not one person bought anything.  They may have found my products to be too expensive so in my next campaign, I am going to reduce the prices so that I make barely a profit to see if I can get a sale or two.  Anyway, this is disappointing. The key factor in having success with this business is twofold.  One, you need to drive a lot of traffic to your tee shirt campaigns.  And, two, your designs have got to be good.  I thought I had a winner with this one but so far zippo.

As of today October 10/19/2018, I am down $77.14 with this business and I have zero sales.  I am going to run one more campaign and if it shows no results, I am not going to advertise on Facebook anymore.  The cost per click is expensive and I don't think it is worth it.  I have other ideas in mind for this business and am not ready to give up on it yet.  

The above shows my Teechip campaign advertising cost thus far.  Remember, it cost me $27.14 for my own domain name and then $27.14 in total spent on advertising. No sales yet.

Please check back in a couple days when I reveal my final campaign results.  I am doing something different.  I am having my next design professionally made so hopefully it is more appealing.

1 comment:

  1. MMMFS STOCK OPTION BUY RELIANCE 1340 CE ABOVE 30.10 TGTS 33-36-39 SL AT 25.10
    STOCK OPTION BUY RELIANCE 1340 PE ACHIEVED TGT2 BOOK SOME PROFIT @36
    Stock Option Tips

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.