Monday, October 22, 2018

Teechip Online Tee Shirt Sales Review -Introductory

Today in 2018 I am making some money from eBaying but I would like to make a lot more money.  So I have decided to try my hand at selling T-shirts online and thought I would post my successes and failures.

I heard from YouTube videos that you can make quite a bit of money selling t-shirts so I recently opened up an account at a company called Teechip.  I decided to purchase a domain name called TiggsDiggs because I also sell on Etsy and Amazon homemade hemp products so I might as well keep the name for my tee shirt company.

One thing I am going to do, win or lose, is post a lot of videos on YouTube.  I will post the videos on this blog too so please follow it for updates so that you could either duplicate what I am doing or save yourself a lot of money from my mistakes.

The first thing I would like to say about Teechip is that it is not a scam.  I have fallen victim to quite a few scams over the years and this is not one.  Once you get set up, you can see that the potential is there to make money.  In fact, I love their system but I don't love my results yet.

So far, I have spent $50 to buy the domain name and the website.  And, I have hit $50.00 in Facebook advertising without any tee shirt sales yet.  Not good.  But, it is not the fault of Teechips.  Apparently, nobody likes my tee shirt designs yet or I have overpriced them.  Soon I will post the images of my tee shirts that resulted in zero sales.

Everybody wears Tee shirts and although it is a competitive market, there is a lot of room to make money here.  I watched a YouTube video of a guy who said to stick with it and you will hit a home run.  It took him like 12 shirts before he hit a home run.  Most designs do not sell and you have to find ones that do.  Once you find ones that do, aggressively market them, make your losses back, and then make profits.

So I am fifty bucks down in advertising and about to pull the plug on another campaign.  I am disappointed but not ready to throw in the towel.  Follow my posts and I will keep you updated.  I will keep going until I find at least one shirt that sells.

In order to sell tee shirts online, you have to have some special skills or learn them fast.  You have to be a good graphic designer to make the tee shirt designs or else hire somebody for that.  You have to know how to make a good facebook page and not mess up where you are sending people too ( I did that already).  You have to good at designing good Facebook ads.  And, most of all, you have to be very familiar with the Teechip website.  This is not as easy as it seems, trust me.

I am willing to toss a few hundred dollars at this and if I succeed, you will definitely succeed from my success.  I will teach you the ups and downs and everywhere I lost money so that you don't.

So far, I must admit I am way down when it comes to making money online, with the exception of Blogger advertising money.  I have failed at MLM's because I have found that your downline will not do much work to help you make money, I have been the victim of a $300 scam where I was supposed to make money finding lost people.  I joined a company called SFI and this resulted in a loss of a couple hundred dollars.  I have tried affiliate marketing and have lost a lot of money on advertising products that do not sell.  I have lost money trying to sell ebooks.  I would say that I am down around $4000 but I am not one to give up.  I will make the tee shirt business work and if not, you will learn from all my mistakes.

If I do not make good money by the end of 2019, I will be giving up the Tee shirt business and moving onto something else.  One thing for sure now is that I can spot scams a mile away so I am much wiser and only try things that I know have valid potential.  Good luck with your business ventures and I will see you soon in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.