Monday, October 22, 2018

Teechip Tee Shirts -My Second Campaign Results

Ok so after a few days I am losing money.  I have had a shirt design fail me and am now moving on to a different design.  I am down $67.86 and I would like to recover that with this campaign.  I designed what I thought was a really nice dachshund design and moved quickly into advertising it on Facebook.

My ad performed well and was getting a lot of hits.  Once again, I was excited to log in to Teechip and see all of my sales.  Disappointed struck me again!  Not one sale.  Once again, I sat and wondered why people are clicking through and then not buying.  Could it be my price was too high?  Perhaps.

In my next campaign, I am going to lower prices way down in order to see if I can get a sale or two.  But for this one, the ad was performing well so I let it go and now I am down a total of $77.14.  This is getting expensive in a hurry and I have not one sale to show for it.  Granted the $50.00 is only a yearly fee so actually, I am only down $27.14.  But I am not a rich guy and I don't have hundreds to toss into a business before I start to see results.


This was disappointing to say the least.  28 people clicked through and came to my Teechip website and not one of them bought the shirt.  I still have not sold one shirt!  All I can think about is that people are bailing out on my website and going to the main site of Teechip and finding shirts to buy there so I am advertising for them free of charge!  Once again, it is not their fault that my shirt is not selling but it is disheartening to watch the money in your advertising account pile up while you make nothing to show for it. 


The above are my advertising costs for the first five days.  No sales.  1.982 people have seen my shirts and $27.14 spent without any results.  This business might not be for me but I am going to do something drastically different for my next campaign.  First, I am going to greatly reduce the price of the shirts.  Secondly, I am going to have a much larger selection, meaning that I am going to design at least three different shirts and advertise them on my Teechip website.  My theory here is that there will be more to choose from and I will get some needed sales.  

Please join me by subscribing to this blog and checking out my next campaign.  






1 comment:

  1. MMMFS PREMIUM OPTION BUY HDFC 2000 CE ABOVE 67.10 TGTS 71-77 SL AT 61.10 LS 500 2LOTS
    PREMIUM OPTION BUY HDFC 2000 CE TGT1 ACHIEVED BOOK SOME PROFIT @71
    Two Days Free Trial

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.