Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Teechip Campaign 4 Results

So I had a graphic designer design my latest graphic and I am very pleased with it.  I advertised it again on Facebook and had very poor results.  The ad was very targeted and either the people did not like the shirt or they just were not in a buying mood.

Nevertheless, today is October 25th and I still have no tee shirt sales.  I have decided to take a different approach with this business.  I will order shirts that have my designs on them and see if I can sell the physical product on eBay, Amazon, and Facebook groups.  If this does not work, I can always go to flea markets and see what I can get for them.  I like to go to flea markets to find items to sell on eBay so I have no problem doing this.

So today I am not going to advertise but I did place an order.  I am very pleased with Teechips order process.  It is simple, quick, and efficient.  Soon I will be able to comment concerning the product quality.

Everybody buys tee shirts but it is not a "must have now" item.  People will substitute for price and you have to make a really great design to catch your markets attention.  Maybe all of my designs sucked so far and nobody wants them.  That is why I decided to sell them myself.  I will use Teechip as my screen printer for now until my sales can justify paying for advertising.

I am also going to put more emphasis on my Facebook Tee shirt page, TiggsDiggs and boost some posts to get some likes.  I am a basic graphic designer so I can also make a few bucks doing this.  When I design hot selling shirts, I am going to start an affiliate program for individuals that would like to make money helping me sell my tee shirts.

I still have no problems with the Teechip tee shirt program.  I will keep you informed on such things as sales through their website (passive) and other things that may crop up over time.  Stay tuned to see if this is a profitable venture or if I recommend staying away from it.  It is still too early for me to tell but I will know within the next month or so.

The main problem appears to be driving enough traffic to my storefront to make any sales.  So what I am going to do is start making YouTube videos of my products and market that way also.

Currently, these are my results:  $50 for the website set-up (which you do not need), plus roughly $60 in Facebook ads that flopped.  I ordered two shirts today for another $18 and will see if I can make money on them.  I will be posting my progress soon.  I think that by now a lot of people are advertising Tee shirts and most people just don't click on the ads.

I learned a long time ago when it comes to Internet Marketing that it is much better to have a system in place that people can search for and find, then blasting ads at them.  People do not want to quit what they are doing to hop over to some ad.  That is mostly the truth.  And, my ad campaigns with the tee shirts once again verified that.

Anyway, if you want to see my designs and products that I offer, you can go to my teechip store TiggsDiggs or like my page on Facebook @TiggsDiggs.  


3 comments:

  1. MMMFS PREMIUM OPTION BUY AUROPHARMA 760 CE 32.10 TGTS 34.50-37 SL AT 28.50
    PREMIUM OPTION BUY AUROPHARMA 760 CE ACHIEVED TGT1 BOOK SOME PROFIT 34.50
    Get Free Trials

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMFS STOCK FUTURE BUY JUSTDIAL ABOVE 754 TGTS 755-756-757 SL AT 752.50 LS 1400
    STOCK FUTURE BUY JUSTDIAL ROCKSSSSSSSSS ACHIEVED FINAL TGT BOOK FULL PROFIT @757
    Two Days Free Trial

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMFS STOCK OPTION BUY INDIGO 1540 CE ABOVE 59.10 TGTS 61.50-64-66.50 SL AT 54.90 LS 600
    STOCK OPTION BUY INDIGO 1540 CE ACHIEVED FINAL TGT BOOK FULL PROFIT @66.50
    Stock Option Tips

    ReplyDelete

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.